Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

re: Cancelled ESO? Come back free!

Reposted from ESO Support FAQ re: Free Upgrade from ESO to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited!

I canceled my subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. Can I return and play the game at no additional charge?

Yes. At the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited you can simply log-in with your UserID and password to access the game and receive your allotment of complimentary crowns.

If you need help recovering your UserID or password, please click on the "Forgot UserID?" or "Forgot Password?" links on your account page.

Champion of Zenithar
Elder Moot, Alter Moot, More Than Fair, Tamriel's Avengers: Envoy•Tamriel Foundry/Steam/Raptr ID: Auldjohn•ESO Beta
Old gamers never die; they just re-spawn and game on! • www.eldersages.com
Geodin
Sage

Awarded:

re: Back from the dead?

Hi all!  

I know, blast from the past here - but I think I might be coming back to the game in March! I was thrilled to hear the changes in the billing structure of the game, as well as the updates to the justice system.  I said last May that the game lacked a lot of the elements that I found most interesting about it (e.g. theives guild, DB) but that if they were put in, i would likely return.  Now those elements are approaching in the near future and the game is going B2P, so I think I'll be returning when the subscription is dropped (since I already own it).  I'm looking forward to questing and chatting with you in a couple months!  

Cheers,

Geode

Awesome! it'll be good to have you back. send me a tell in-game and we'll do a dungeon or something Happy

Geodin
Sage

Awarded:

Absolutely!  Although i'll be miles below you leveling wise.  I think i left off somewhere in the mid 20s if I remember right...  

Very Cool, As far as I know no one has been dropped from the guild in game so when ya get in your spot should still  be there.

Have Fun!!

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

Geodin,

It will be great to have you back! As Turn2 said, your in-game TESG membership should still be "live" and you've always been an "active member" here on our site! Good to hear from you and see you soon in Tamriel.

To borrow Turn2's sign off: Have Fun!!

Champion of Zenithar
Elder Moot, Alter Moot, More Than Fair, Tamriel's Avengers: Envoy•Tamriel Foundry/Steam/Raptr ID: Auldjohn•ESO Beta
Old gamers never die; they just re-spawn and game on! • www.eldersages.com
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: