Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

re: TESG Weekly Update July 30

ELDER SAGES GUILD WEEKLY UPDATE
Recent activity on the TESG website

HOT

TOPICS IN THE FORUMS

Contest #4
By ArenLiore - July 26, 2014 11:18pm - 10 posts, 54 views
Ok, surely someone will get this one haha. The first person to get the right answer will win a crafting item of their choice. It can be any item used in any crafting profession. Winnings go to the answer to is most correct. (for example, the image may be of a bantam guar, and the first person may answer guar. While that person would be correct, if someone comes after and answers bantam guar,... Read more...

What browser do you use?
By ArenLiore - July 26, 2014 7:02pm - 7 posts, 38 views
Just curious. What internet browser you you using and why did you choose that one over the others? personally, I use Google Chrome. I chose it over others because it will display practically any website. I find Google Chrome to be the best in my opinion. Its always fast and I've never had any problems out of it, plus there's tons of customization options ;) Read more...

An Unexpected Visit
By ArenLiore - July 23, 2014 10:34pm - 6 posts, 42 views
To my surprise, when I logged in today a server announcement was made saying that there would be 5 Game Masters stationed at the Trade Center in Daggerfall. Well, I just happened to be at the trade center in Daggerfall when only moments after the announcement, there was a big flashy cloud of dust like stuff and there stood five men in glowing white robes. They were quite funny really, they all... Read more...

Destiny Beta - Xbox 360
By Bavaral - July 24, 2014 8:54am - 5 posts, 31 views
I'm not sure if anyone would be interested but I have two extra codes to download the Destiny beta on Xbox 360.   Post here if you'd like one. The beta only goes through July 27th this time around so take that into consideration if you won't have playtime.  I'm hoping to get on sometime between now and then. Read more...

Razak's Wheel quest missing Dwemer Spider pet update
By faroutman - July 28, 2014 1:17pm - 4 posts, 17 views
Just saw that they updated this on the ESO forums, hope it helps someone. https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20465/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDA2NTcwNjAxL3NpZC9xYWlyaHItbA%3D%3D Admin Note: External link changed to open in new window. Verified and approved: Auldjohn, Master Sage, 28Jul2104.   Read more...

Gaming news, reviews & culture from the people you trust most... gamers, just like you. GameSkinny.com.

NEW

RECRUITS

forgetful_user
Joined July 29, 2014

ikilled.yourger...
Joined July 23, 2014

Chaoscreed
Joined July 21, 2014

mangavideo
Joined June 29, 2014

vilag
Joined June 29, 2014

Torolf Firebear...
Joined June 27, 2014

© Guild Launch, LLC. 2012

Champion of Zenithar
Elder Moot, Alter Moot, More Than Fair, Tamriel's Avengers: Envoy•Tamriel Foundry/Steam/Raptr ID: Auldjohn•ESO Beta
Old gamers never die; they just re-spawn and game on! • www.eldersages.com
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Public Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Facebook

Guild Twitter
Configure your Twitter account in the Admin area to display Tweets here.

Spread the Word