Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Public Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutronic
Master Sage

Awarded:

re: TESG Channels and Albums

Here is a public places for our members to show off their art, streams and other personal websites! Take a look at our shameless self promotion.

Mine:
I have a stream channel here: Nutron Fails...

I have a Youtube Channel here: Nutronic Atomic

And I have a webcomic but it's a secret ;)

External links verified and approved, Auldjohn, Master Sage, TESG 18 Feb 2014. Moderator edited to open links in new tab: Auldjohn, Master Sage, 17 Mar 2014.

Talking too much, to say too little.

Help with the Wiki!
Gilnidor
Sage

Awarded:

My YouTube channel - Gilnidors Gaming Adventures where you can find the videos I have made over the years. They are not that many.

My Twitch channel - Professor Normal with all the streams I have done. They are uploaded to my YouTube channel also.

External links verified and approved, Auldjohn, Master Sage, TESG, 18 Feb 2014.

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

re: Re: TESG Channels and Albums

Nutronic wrote:

Here is a public places for our members to show off their art, streams and other personal websites! Take a look at our shameless self promotion.

Mine:
I have a stream channel here: Nutron Fails...

I have a Youtube Channel here: Nutronic Atomic

And I have a webcomic but it's a secret ;)

External links verified and approved, Auldjohn, Master Sage, TESG 18 Feb 2014. Moderator edited to open links in new tab: Auldjohn, Master Sage, 17 Mar 2014.

@Nutronic,

Thanks for adding your channels! I don't have a TwitchTV account, but subscribed to your Nutronic Atomic YouTube Channel.

Champion of Zenithar
Elder Moot, Alter Moot, More Than Fair, Tamriel's Avengers: Envoy•Tamriel Foundry/Steam/Raptr ID: Auldjohn•ESO Beta
Old gamers never die; they just re-spawn and game on! • www.eldersages.com
Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

Gilnidor wrote:

My YouTube channel - Gilnidors Gaming Adventures where you can find the videos I have made over the years. They are not that many.

My Twitch channel - Professor Normal with all the streams I have done. They are uploaded to my YouTube channel also.

External links verified and approved, Auldjohn, Master Sage, TESG, 18 Feb 2014.

@Gilnidor,

Thanks for sharing your channels. As I mentioned to Nutronic, I don't have a TwitchTV account, but am a subscriber to your YouTube channel!

I intend to create an Auldjohn YouTube channel as soon as I have some ESO, Skyrim, or Oblivion videos to post.

Champion of Zenithar
Elder Moot, Alter Moot, More Than Fair, Tamriel's Avengers: Envoy•Tamriel Foundry/Steam/Raptr ID: Auldjohn•ESO Beta
Isibis7
Sage

Awarded:

Surrender your webcomic, Nutron! One of the ones I am reading is about to finish and I will have a hole in my heart to fill.

Technically I have a DeviantArt, but I have not updated it in a little while...

Characters: Isibis Silinal, Inerri, Naram Suen

Frodos_Bane

We also have a TESG YouTube Channel: The Elder Sages Guild. At the moment I'm in the process of uploading our End of the World Beta Party videos.

I also have my personal YouTube Channel: Frodo's Bane if I ever have some gameplay videos that I'd like to share that don't involve other guild members.

Note: post your youtube channel and I'll subscribe from my and the guilds youtube accounts. 

I have a personal youtube Aren Liore However, my youtube videos are "unlisted" because I don't want to expose anyone's character names until they have a chance to get in-game and make their characters. You can find me on Twitter for ESO, TESG and general TES updates @arenliore and the guild has a twitter @eldersages

Nutronic
Master Sage

Awarded:

Isibis7 wrote:

Surrender your webcomic, Nutron! One of the ones I am reading is about to finish and I will have a hole in my heart to fill.

Technically I have a DeviantArt, but I have not updated it in a little while...

That's very nice of you Isibis to inquire about my comic, but it was/is a relic of my early highschool years and a shame to my artistic integrity as I never finished it :( I can P.M. you a Link but for now I'd prefer to keep it out of public eye/light. haha

@ArenLiore

You sir are Awesome, super post vote! Losing my name is one of the few things I'm genuinely afraid of for Launch and while I know it's highly unlikely, I appreciate the effort all the same, cheers!

Talking too much, to say too little.

Help with the Wiki!
Isibis7
Sage

Awarded:

Ahhh, I don't insist if you don't want to share, though I do love seeing my fellow visual artist's work, even if it is work in progress.

Zynkei
Elder Sage

Awarded:

Here's my deviantart page.  I still update it occasionally.  Mostly it's just me ranting about my life or other stuff in the journals, but I have some poetry on there I'm rather proud of.  And some manga pages that I colored a while back (just flat color, no shading).

I had a whole other long wall of text in typical Zynkei style, but my browser choked on it so I decided it was better to just leave it...for now.  Dun dun dUUUUUUUUN!

...My god, I'm a dork.

External link changed to open in new tab; verified and approved: Auldjohn, Master Sage, 20 Mar 2014.

Accounts on other gaming sites:
Steam: Zynkei - Origin: Zynkei - ESO ID: @Zynkei
Isibis7
Sage

Awarded:

Well I GUESS I have to go log in and go watch you now. *telescope*

Zynkei
Elder Sage

Awarded:

Well you're in for a show!  *hunches in front of computer monitor and doesn't move for five hours*

Accounts on other gaming sites:
Steam: Zynkei - Origin: Zynkei - ESO ID: @Zynkei
Auldjohn
Auldjohn
Master Sage

Awarded:

@Zynkei: Snuck in and left you a comment. Bet you can guess my dA name from the posted quote.

Champion of Zenithar
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elder Sages Guild Forum Index -> Public Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Facebook

Guild Twitter
Configure your Twitter account in the Admin area to display Tweets here.

Spread the Word